Muvik Labs is a digital therapy provider. We build software to help people manage stress and anxiety, sharpen focus, and improve sleep. Our audio first solution was built for generating real-time personalized meditations, using music and biofeedback to guide the user to improve health.
Software Engineering Responsibilities
- Develop software to deliver Muvik Lab’s digital therapy to health professionals and end user
- Participate in the design of Muvik Lab’s information systems to achieve business objectives
- Assist in developing scopes of work for third party consultants as needed and verify the quality of their work
- Work to ensure the stability and security of corporate software
- Familiarity with App Development and the relevant SDKs (iOS)
- Experience with unmanaged languages such and C and C++
- Experience with core audio
- Interest in working with sensor data, particularly bio-metrics
- Ability to manage heterogeneous compute resources (OpenGL / GLSL Apple Metal, etc)
- Knowledge of various audio stacks (iOS, AAudio, Pipewire, Windows Audio APIs, WebKit/Blink and Gecko/Quantum)
- Unity or other game development experience
- Basic understanding of data storage strategies and management (SQL, High performance KV stores, Graph databases, etc)
- Php/ Codeigniter
Please submit a cover letter with your CV to apply.